Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Chasing Cars

Um, so a blog from school, I have 5 minutes...

I have a birthday party this afternoon... I am happy for it as it will break up the day nicely... nothing worse than a WHOLE day of teaching! The 4 afterschool classes, which i consider to be my personal hell... Well the first 2 hours are and the last 2 are not too bad!

After that, I'm off to my home! I watched the 2nd season of Weeds and will be starting OZ season 2 now... I hope I am not distracted by the BEER train thru Itaewon! LOL

Good some good pics from new years... will hopefully get them posted tonight... Till then Peeps!

2 comments:

j. ethan duran said...

yes, don't go jumping on that beer train. control yourself!!

Bonnie Conquest said...

Owww birthday parties are my favourite part of work... Yummm.