Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Cat in the Hat

So I'm finally home from work, my first real full day at it... Yes indeed 7 hours can take a bit out of a girl. Of course i went out last night and it was kind of a mix between crazy, entertaining and *GONG* show!

Someone had the bright idea to go out for an hour, only one hour.. Well I guess it was not as bad as it could have been, it was about 2 1/2 ours all told, but it was still good for a laugh. I have some new friends from Iraq, and they are a great bunch of people to hang out with, they like to drink, play pool, and have a dance or two. So we went over to this one guys apartment and ate some really awesome food. Anyhow, i was a bit tired this morning, but I fixed tat with a GIANT coffee and an Egg McMuffin.... ah the sweet taste of McDonald's in the morning!

New years was pretty fun, hung out with ethan for a bit at my place before we went to Queen to ring in the new year. Ethan plyed "the card" and got bc to join us for a few drinks. Nice work! it was good to go out with them... The hill, unfortunalty was pretty boring and there were not enough Eye candies to keep my companion busy, so we bolted after the countdown... It really as just like and other night with people stopping to count down from 10 and midnite. rehaps it was the Rum, or maybe the Wine, or maybe... I'm just getting too old to deal with this crap anymore !!!

here are some of the better shots from the night!



Don't I look all 80's Rock Star?




"Fame, I wanna Live FOREVER..."



"...I want to learn how to fly, HIGH!"

2 comments:

j. ethan duran said...

i am flying...

KorJen said...

Yes, yes you are!