Saturday, January 13, 2007

My Favourite Game

...INDECISION...

yes, this is my new favourite game! I'm here, I'm not... I'm staying, I'm going... Noodles or rice... hard rock or classics....

DAMN, sometimes life just throws you curve after curve...

one thing I know for sure...

I AM IN LOVE

above everything else this girl makes me happy and complete, we complimant each other and care about each other... this is the one time that the playing field is completely equal. after agonizing over this for over a month and deciding and undeciding time and time again! I will be leaving... sometime mid-end april. The love affair with Korea is done, and its time for me to move on. to move forward... To stop being scared to live my life the way i want to live it.

Schwa and I are going to Vancouver.

its TIME!

1 comment:

j. ethan duran said...

boohoo. we've got lots to do before you depart. start making your list.