Sunday, January 14, 2007

Portions of Foxes


"The Two Brothers" Korea War Memorial, 2007

hehe... Staying in on the weekend is a really great thing to do. I have a lot more energy and I actually get to see some of Seoul and hang out with my friends without being hungover. This is the second weekend of staying in and I am quite enjoying it. So today's adventure **Drum Roll** War Memorial of Korea

Headed to samgakji station at about 1100 to meet up with BC and DY (duckling yellow) for some much needed social time and gossip. BC is going home really soon... and that sucks, so it is really nice to be able to see some stuff with her before she heads for the green, green, grass of home! We stopped for some coffee and cheese cake at Jeremy's Coffee Shop... YUM! then set our sights on the Museum.

I've been to that museum before, and I found it to be quite dull... Of course, the second time around didnt disappoint, it was STILL as dull as it was the first time... But, again, i was there for the socializing and not the actual museum... I took some silly pictures outside... Random shots, and some nice ones inside as well... We chatted lots, and I talked to astrid while wandering around the model of a "refugee Camp".... Ahhhh... The weather was pretty good, and clear, so the sky was fantastic...


Soldiers Helmet Mosiac


Picked up by a Soldier!


A lunchtime Fondle


Servicing the Troops

We stopped for some K-food... Finally getting poor DY to eat something as he's been under the weather for over a week now! We then decided it would be a great idea to head to the DVD guys in Yongsan to see if they had anything good to buy! For a change I left empty handed in terms of DVDs (i did however buy some CD-Rs that were apparently 800MB, got them home to discover they were labeled 800 but only had 700MB on the disc :(....oh bother) Looks Like I'll just make some CDs with them...

haha... BC picked up the new "Rocky Balboa" film... and though she claims that it isn't for her... I have my suspicions that perhaps she is secretely in LOVE with Sylvester Stallone!!!

2 comments:

Bonnie Conquest said...

Ok, I DO love Sly, and I will watch it with Oh Charlie, but still... It's not for me! Swears!

Lovely lovely to see you today!

j. ethan duran said...

fun with statues…we're dirty!