Saturday, December 30, 2006

Even An Ugly Man

There is something addicting about Nip/Tuck.

In order to beat the "stir-crazies"of spending another day at home, I headed back to ShinYongsan for what seems like the 5th time this week. Since I've watched everything in my apartment that can be watched, I was in need of some DVD therapy!

I bought the 4th season of Nip/Tuck, the 2nd season of OZ, and the 2nd season of Weeds. Oh goodie.

Did I mention how much I enjoy my new computer?

So I'm watching the Npi/Tuck DVDs... Episode 5 right now! I just can't stop watching. The vanity in the world is almost laughable! But the interesting thing about this season is the appearance of Scientology. Admittedly, I don't know anything about this religion, so I used this computer to check it out on Wikipedia! It seems like interesting stuff, nothing that I would get into, but interesting nonetheless. I guess the bottom line is, people just need something to believe in. And there is nothing wrong with that.

O my, there is a fight outside my living room window, It must be Saturday!

Back to the TV!!

No comments: