Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Leavin on a Jet Plane

well this is my final post from Korea.

it's been nearly 5 years since I have lived in canada for long term and I am nervous and excited about it. My apartment is nearly empty and I am watching oprah and getting ready to pt the last thing into my bag (this computer). So many memories and goals that I will take with me. Where do I stand..

I've paid off nearly 50,000 dollars in debt. I've travelled all over south east asia. i got my heart broken and i also fell in love.

i will never regret coming here but i am really happy to leave. I've come full circle and feel that I am leaving with a clean slate and an open heart!

I'm in a good space!

farewell to the old me.... Look out VANCOUVER!!

1 comment:

j. ethan duran said...

i will surely miss you, but know that i'll see you one day soon. thanks for the memories. you're a real pal. smooches.