Friday, February 09, 2007

This is the Year

Well... another week has ended. The time is going so quickly here, faster than its ever gone before. I can't believe that I will be leaving so soon! Wow, where does the time go?

Ah the week started off with a bang... literally. Monday morning at 1:30 am I awoke to a loud BANG and a weird warm feeling in my bedroom! I looked out the window, only to discover that the little flower tent across the street from my apartment EXPLODED! The thick black somke came through the open window and immediatly I (like the idiot i am) believe that the North Koreans are attacking... DAMN! i think, upon further consideration, the space heater must have been left on and the LG gas tanks blew.

Went to my private that morning... Seriously, if i had known it would be that easy. This guy RULZ! I have also decided that single hour in the morning is really the highpoint of my entire day.it's all down hill from here! haha

I think the supervisor of the Kindy program is LOSING her mind. we have this winter festival thing next week, OMG, you'd think it was a broadway production... Such utter nonsence! REALLY! I cant wait until this fucking thing is over!!! @.@ monday and tuesday "The MIG" went totally off the rocker! screaming in the hallways, walking around with pseudo-smile, kicking and banging on doors.. im hoping to catch a video of it some time!

work went quickly, and was filled with drama, drama, drama... On wednesday Slim and I went to quiz nite at phillies. a bunch of peeps were at our table, but sheri and I were being total "quiz whores". regardless, it was pretty good and we came in a tie for 1st! YAY! I believe in the power of crossword puzzles and pop culture!

Thursday I came home from tutoring ... and starteding puttering around purging and packing (P&P)... Dear god it is amazing how much crap one person can collect... Seriously i think the hardest part is deciding which DVDs i must sacrifice in order to follow the strict baggage allowance limits on the plane! I am planning on sending 3 boxes, and taking one backpack, one guitar, and one SCHWA! Those of you who know me, know what kind of a daunting task this truly is.

**Nap TIME**

1 comment:

j. ethan duran said...

explosions, festivals, and purging oh my!