Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Easy Rider

On Saturday, I biked about 20kms with my school friends around Vancouver.

Today I Biked 13.6kms to and from work. I need to get an odometer to record how far I go this summer... I am really curious.

I want to see how far I go during the month of May... I want to not buy a bus pass for the whole summer... Saving me $146.00!!



This is a photo from that day... We were taking up the whole street, and totally flying all around the city. It really didn't feel like we went that far until the next day!




Mac, Huff & Ash (who is dressed as "sperminator") chillin in the cherry blossoms at Granville Island's Coffee Pit Stop.
Sara & Christina waxing philosophic on the "zen of planning" or playing the game "Who would you rather FUCK?" (Stuart or Brian?)





It wouldn't be a first day out without an injury. this one... not very "cool"... it's the metal pedal bangs back of leg.. WHOOPIE.
And... i almost got smoked by a van who just stopped in the middle of the road. when i biked by she said... "o, i want that parking spot, sorry." Also, summer is coming and that means gardens. Faced with agreat deck outside, and creative ways to make it look better, we have created a little garden nook. Got some veggies and fruits there... proably going to et worm composter really soon so that I can have my own fertilizer.


Good times.

1 comment:

j. ethan duran said...

happy gardening!!!
i will now call you the "mad-biker".