Monday, May 12, 2008

Awesome Weekend

Well...
Another week has begun...
This weekend was very awesome...

On Saturday, Astrid and I went to Maple Ridge to go Junk Hunting (looking at Yard Sales). We didn't see much in the way of "good" things, but we went to a Church Sale where I managed to pick up a TREK 500 Pro-Series bike for $10 bucks... it is killer. I am addicted to bike projects now and I have a MTN bike already but wanted something faster for the commute to work.



Pretty SCHWEET.... I think I have gone OCD on the bike thing, but both Astrid and I really enjoy fixing the bikes up, so that's great. Her bike is now finished except for the handle bar tape.

Also, BC is here from Australia so Sunday was spent touring her around Vancouver. It was her first visit to Canada-land and I hope she has a FUN time....

2 comments:

j. ethan duran said...

that's awesome that you got to see bc. church/garage/yard sales rock!
here's to you and your bike.

Bonnie Conquest said...

Hey hey hey I had the bestest time with you both! Please post the photos that you took!