Saturday, June 09, 2007

Knuckle Down

OK... so it's Saturday morning here (about 844 am)... Just a quick BLOG before I head out for my busy day!!

Actually, here is what's on the agenda for me today...

9:30 ----> Eggs and Toast
10:00---> Laundry
11:15---> Haircut (its getting shaggy)
12:00---> head to the mall and return a shirt
2:00----> Shop for a bicycle (something to take me to work)
4:00----> Meet Chris, have some dinner
tonight: head to celebrities nightclub for some dancing.

I'm still on the no drinking train so I can actually afford to go out, cuz you can really only do one or the other here... drink and stay home, or not drink and go out...

Should be an entertaining day!

LATER!!

2 comments:

j. ethan duran said...

dance like you mean it!!

Bonnie Conquest said...

Hey hey Oz is good, freezing cold as winter has arrived. Busy at work, happy at home.
Found yummy K-food in town here and had a few Cass last Friday...