Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Good Vibrations (LOL) ~ Pt.1

"Good Morning ColyVan Pacific"

...and another day begins here at work. I have been working as a receptionist at a Real Estate Management Firm for the past few weeks. Which I should use as an excuse for not writing in this BLOG but I won't, I'm simply lazy! hehe! I'm temping at the mo' but will probably move into a full time position in the next week or so.
It's not a bad job, and I am enjoying getting out of the house, as that was getting really BORING and I was running out of money. This is good for now, but do I see it as a career? I doubt it!

I have scheduled some time tomorrow at Langara College to attend their Urban Planning Program information session. Some of you may have heard me talking about it in Korea when I was there, but it is something that I am interested in, and with the job I am in now and the fact that the classes are held at the college at night, it seems like it might be a good fit, at the very least, to keep my brain from atrophy! Yay for brain exercise!!

The transistion from Korea to Canada has not gone as smoothly as expected! Seems that the reverse culture shock (and being sober for the first time in over 4 years) takes some getting used to.

1 comment:

j. ethan duran said...

oh yes, being sober gives you a whole new outlook on life. hang tough. smooches.